Services provided by Call Center staff in real time mode (business days from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm):
- Answering questions about tax legislation.
- Answering questions regarding the use of electronic services.
- Assistance in use of electronic services.
- Reception of appeals on violation of tax legislation
- Reception of appeals on actions or inaction of tax authority and tax officers.
- Provision of services by calling back missed calls.
- Providing services to individuals who wish to get in touch with Call Center representatives.
- Responding appeals regarding Asan Signature
- Submission of simplified tax return through Asan Signature in real time mode.
Services provided in automatic mode:
- Provision of general information on taxes applied in Azerbaijan (non-business hours).
- Provision of tax debt information (continuously) based upon TIN.
- Call Order – Acceptance of call back request by the Call Center representatives (during non-business hours).
- Sending information and reminders to taxpayers by voice message.
- Sending information and reminders to taxpayers via targeted SMS.
- Sending reminders to two-sided SMS service subscribers regularly and responding SMS requests of registered tax payers without subscription.